We believe every student’s achievements reflect performance, so measuring progress is important to you and your company. Language Shool should use the Common European Framework, which is understood by language professionals and employers across Europe.
- Before arrival: The client completes a short self-assessment form.
- On arrival: The client and the trainer discuss course objectives.
- During the course: The trainer conducts ongoing evaluation of the client’s language and functional ability.
- At the end of the course: Trainers assess client’s progress and give advice on further study.
- After the course: The trainer completes and forwards a report on the client’s progress and achievements.